Wednesday, September 23, 2009

#3rd Week In Toronto

I have been in Toronto for three weeks and life here is pretty busy. I have meetings and homework keep coming in everyday! It's tiring.

So last weekend, Hexen, Malcolm, Yasmin and Naiz came over to Toronto. It has been a long time i last see them. It's just nice to see them after so long. Somehow, i didnt manage to take photos with them except for hexen. This photo (^) is like the only one we took in Toronto. By the way, i am sad too when i see them because they start saying me getting chubby. I know it sounds ok but the true fact they want to tell me is that i am fatter now! It's not my fault! Blame on New College man! They feed us like nobody business.

Look at this chapel (<--). Guess where is this? It's in Trinity College Residence. I have been like saying that Trinity sucks and New College rocks. But is Trinity is a nice place to visit and they have good building structures. However, i didnt say it's a nice place to live in. XP Guess who lives there. New College still rocks!

P.s : I don't think the person who lives in Trinity even reads my blog :(

4 comments:

  1. Ooi oooi! I read lah! :'(

    Engineering ppl, haih.

    :p

    Staying in TRINITY college rocks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol..
    Ooooops... Din Noe u read my blog :-P
    keke... Engineering ppl rocks and artsie sux >.<
    I got praise trinity a bit eh... U shud say tq XD
    hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOLZ!!!! Haiyoyoyoyoyoyoyo D=

    Ok la honestly... New college vs trinity... I think... Errr... Better not say here in Andy's blog xD

    Hahahahaha xD

    Wait, science ppl betterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr xD

    (At least in Guelph la lolz) xD


    MAL
    :-P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I read everyone's blog. haha :P I just seldom leave comments and etc. no, I don't say thank you, I say 'moreeeeeee'.
    engineering AND ArtScis rock =]

    And I shall agree with your suppressed opinion back there malcolm ;p

    ReplyDelete