Thursday, September 10, 2009

The-Day-My-Blog-Is-Open-For-All


Hi everyone! Or maybe someone XD

Yupe today i am opening for everyone to read my blog (if not you wont be reading this) and i vow to update it at least once a week. Don't start commenting!

So, i have been through a whole week of freaking awesome frosh time in University of Toronto, Canada.

Yes, i am in Canada for those who don't know.

By the way, today it's a great day because there's like 3 big things happening at a time. So what is it?

First thing of all is that today is my mom's birthday!!! So, Happy Birthday Mum!!!


Second thing is that it's our Fourth Month Anniversary!! (Hexen and me) I love u Hexen!

Lastly, it's the day i show to the world my blog. XD

I open this blog on this day to remember the day that me and Hexen got together.
















No comments:

Post a Comment