Saturday, June 11, 2011

My dream had come true

You might not believe it but I am a football manager in Manchester United football club. I earn $1.5 million a year. People like Rooney and Ferdinand call me 'boss'. Can you believe it? Even I can't. I worked there for almost three years and swooped every single trophy that's in our way.

I had always enjoyed football. It's my passion. I love watching it and also playing it. I had dreamt of becoming the like of Gabriel Batistuta. I am big fan of him. But I know that in Malaysia, I would not be able to achieve my dream. So I gave up hope and never played football at higher level.

At the age of 18, i realised that it's far too late to play for club like Manchester United and Real Madrid. With the lack of height, strength and agility, I couldn't even compete at university level. I decided to be a football coach and manager. I googled 'how to become a professional football manager' but there's no right answer for me.

A year later, I am managing one of the biggest club in the world, earning huge amount of money each year and common among celebrity player like David Beckham. This dream, I only can achieve through FIFA 11.



2 comments: